Engineer – Technical manuals
About the job:
State-of-the-art engineering is at the heart of our high-quality products! We are now expanding our team of engineers and looking for new enthusiastic and passionate colleagues. The experience is not a ‘must’, but the drive, the commitment, and the positive attitude have to characterize you.
So dare to take the opportunity and apply now!!
As an engineer who prepares technical manuals, you will have to:
- Work in a professional team of engineers;
- Make sure that the technical manuals are correct and complete for all the products that are about to be delivered;
- Fit the deadlines and the workflow of the engineering department.
If you check the points below, you might be the right fit for us!
- Good English skills;
- Technical studies graduate;
- Understanding technical execution drawings;
- Skilled in working with AutoCad/AutoCAD Mechanical, Microsoft Word and Excel.
We will welcome you to our team with multiple benefits, such as:
- Growth and development opportunities;
- Holiday bonus;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Free access to the company’s gym;
- Free transportation;
- Teambuilding – relaxation events organized by the company;
- Sports competitions.
Previous experience is a plus, but not a ‘must’!