Outsourcing Project Manager
About the job:
The Outsourcing Project Manager is responsible for identifying suitable suppliers and manufacturers for various components or machining operations, making inquiries and negotiating orders, following up in production to make sure the jobs are completed within the set time and budget.
His activity is meant to support the running projects by providing alternatives for production operations that exceed the DMT’s technical possibilities or which cannot be fitted within the busy production schedule.
- To identify suitable manufacturers or suppliers, mostly for machining activities;
- To initiate and support the technical and commercial discussion, to negotiate, and to place orders for the related activities;
- To plan the activities and communicate with the team and stakeholders;
- To follow up the orders, evaluate the risks and prepare contingency plans and take action when needed;
- Work with the company’s ERP.
- Naval or Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s Degree;
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the Mechanical manufacturing field;
- Excellent English skills both written and spoken;
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook – medium to advanced;
- Communication and sales skills;
- Technical English skills.
It is considered a plus but not mandatory:
- Commercial correspondence – English;
- Previous experience in working with ERP software;
- Project Management Certification.
A few of the benefits the company offers:
- Holiday bonus;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Company phone and laptop;
- Free access to the company’s gym;
- Training is offered free of charge or at a discount;
- Teambuilding – relaxation events offered by the company;
- Christmas events;
- Relaxation area;
- Sports competitions;
- Free transportation.