About the job:
Are you passionate about programming but working remotely is not your thing?
We have for you the perfect combo between a homey feel and team interaction!
Join our team as PHP Developer, and become a member of our open-minded and progressive team!
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in PHP programming – 3 years minimum;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS;
- MSSQL would be a plus.
Your work tasks:
- The development and maintenance of the internal CRM app of the company;
- Analyzing and optimizing the existing applications;
- The development of new applications and integrating them with other applications (iOS/Android/Web);
- Source code troubleshooting.
Here are some of the benefits we offer you:
- A modern, fun, and friendly working environment;
- A great team who will support you in your activities;
- Great opportunities for self-development and growth;
- Annual holiday bonus;
- Private health insurance;
- Free access to the company’s gym;
- Team building activities;
- Free transportation.