About the job:
In achieving the company’s goals, efficient procurement plays a key role!
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to complete the team by bringing to the table extra determination, negotiation skills, and attention to detail!
Does this sound appealing to you? If the answer is yes, then apply now and join our team!
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in planning and industrial engineering is an advantage;
- Experience in supplying electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic materials or equipment is an advantage;
- Basic logistical knowledge – INCOTERMS knowledge;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Higher technical studies;
- Foreign languages: fluent English and other languages of international circulation represent an advantage;
- Advanced PC knowledge (Word/Excel/Outlook);
- Dynamic, communicative, energetic, resistant to stress and pressure work;
- Ability to think analytically, to understand and solve problems quickly;
- Rigorous, results-oriented person and attentive to details.
Your work tasks:
- Identifying high-performing suppliers in terms of quality/price ratio;
- Selecting offers and negotiating to obtain the best commercial conditions;
- Developing and launching orders to suppliers, aiming to obtain confirmations of their receipt;
- Following the supply process, from launching orders to completion;
- Analyzing the status, monitoring the smooth running of orders, and intervening to speed up deliveries when necessary;
- Following compliance with contractual conditions;
- Tracking and updating in ERP system the prices and the delivery time;
- Following the fulfillment of the required conditions (quantity, quality, deadlines, costs, prices) for each order.
Here are some of the benefits we offer you:
- Professional and personal development opportunities;
- Free transport;
- 21 annual vacation days plus one additional day for every five years of work experience;
- Annual holiday bonus;
- Private health services, free access to the company’s gym and monthly massage sessions.