About the job:
As a Sales & PM Assistant, you will be working with 2 subdivisions of the Sales and PM Department. Your activities are focused on the offering process and on the project management part of the DMT workflow. You will be joining a complex team with a diverse plethora of activities and you will have the chance to expand your experience with a few considerable abilities, skills, and know-how. The team is dynamic, constantly evolving, and driven by the same principles and values.
You can count on us for your full integration and help in establishing a steady workflow!
What do we expect from you?
- Advanced English level- speaking and writing;
- Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook – medium to advanced;
- Communication and sales skills;
- Commercial correspondence – English.
We consider a plus:
- The technical English skills;
- English commercial knowledge-contracting;
- Naval or Mechanical Engineering bachelor’s degree;
- Previous experience in working with ERP software.
Your work tasks:
- Providing technical support to the Sales & PM department by drawing up commercial correspondence (preparing draft documents, letters, emails, translating documents) and releasing specific reports for the department;
- Ensuring technical support for the Sales & PM department regarding daily activities, weekly meetings, or ongoing projects (drawing up documents, commercial emails between the participants who attend the meetings, translating documents);
- Organizing and keeping under control the archive of the Sales & PM department;
- Editing and distributing monthly reports to stakeholders;
- Effectively communicating with members of connecting departments;
- Filling in templates with data;
- Offer support to colleagues from the Sales & PM department regarding data analyses;
- Providing general administrative support to the team.
Here are some of the benefits we offer you:
- A great working environment with multiple opportunities to grow;
- Modern facilities with dining room, gym, bar, and terrace;
- Holiday bonus & extra days off according to your work experience;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical health insurance;
- Company phone;
- Free access to the company’s gym;
- Free massage sessions;
- Training/vocational training offered free of charge or at a discount;
- Team events (teambuilding and other relaxation activities);
- Sports competitions.