About the job:
State-of-the-art engineering is at the heart of our high-quality products! We are now expanding our team of engineers and looking for new enthusiastic and passionate colleagues. The experience is not a ‘must’, but the drive, the commitment, and the positive attitude have to characterize you.
So dare to take the opportunity and apply now!
As a Design Engineer, you will have to:
- Design according to the requirements of the contracts and/or the classification society;
- Follow up on the projects assigned and make sure they fit the planning and the deadlines;
- Make sure that the technical documentation is correct and transmitted in due time to the other departments involved in the processing of the orders;
- Respect the workflow procedures of the Engineering department.
If you check the points below, you might be the right fit for us!
- Average English skills;
- Technical studies graduate (mechanical engineering);
- Understanding technical execution drawings;
- Skilled in working with AutoCad/AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoDesk Inventor;
- Passionate about the technical field;
- You are a team player, responsible, dedicated, and results-oriented.
We will welcome you to our team with multiple benefits, such as:
- Growth and development opportunities;
- Holiday bonus;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Free access to the company’s gym;
- Free transportation;
- Teambuilding – relaxation events organized by the company;
- Sports competitions.
Previous experience is a plus, but not a ‘must’!