Junior Sales and Proposal Engineer
About the job:
As a Junior Sales & Proposal engineer, you will have the chance to explore the entire workflow of the company. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team under the guidance of a senior engineer in the offering process, preparing commercial and technical proposals for clients. Developing and maintaining healthy business relationships will also be a part of your day-to-day job.
Your motivation to learn and develop, as well as your sense of responsibility, are key points that will help you integrate easily into our team and fulfill successfully your role.
If you check the boxes below, you might be the right fit for our team:
- Shipbuilding or Mechanical Engineering bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent English level – spoken and written;
- Advanced skills in using Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook;
- Organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy;
- Skills with online meeting software;
- Commercial knowledge is a plus.
In your role, you will be responsible for:
- Evaluating bid requirements together with the other departments and preparing proposals and offers adjusted to customers’ expectations;
- Ensure that customer requirements are translated into a workable, well-balanced and optimized design and/or support solution;
- Constantly updating the internal ERP software according to the DMT internal procedures;
- Scheduling and holding commercial and/or technical meetings, following up on deadlines and collecting information from all the departments involved in the bidding process;
- Communicating directly with new and existing subcontractors, and suppliers, for specific bids or requirements;
- Maintaining direct contact with the project management team, being actively involved in the financial result of the project;
- Verification of pre-contractual compliance before signing a new contract.
We will be happy to reward you with:
- Stability, growth, and development opportunities;
- Holiday bonus;
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Extra days off upon years of work experience;
- Free access to the company’s gym;
- Free transportation;
- Team building activities
- Free massage sessions;
- Sports competitions.